e", the wilderness adventure of 11-year-old Emily and an ursine friend in Dance Off the Inches: Country Line Dance Party
What does CLD stand for?
CLD stands for Country Line Dance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLD
We have 140 other meanings of CLD in our Acronym Attic
- Congenital Limb Deficiency
- Conseil Local de Développement (French: Local Development Council)
- Console Land Distribuzione (Italian: Console Land Distribution)
- Constrained Layer Damping (mechanical engineering)
- Contemporary Logic Design
- Corporate Lookup Directory (LDPA)
- Corprasoft Legal Desktop (software)
- Council for Learning Disabilities
- Council of Library Directors (various schools)
- Credit Limit Decrease
- Crew Leader District (Census)
- Critical Low Density
- Cross-Layer Design
- Culturally and Linquistically Diverse
- Customer Liaison Department
- La Commission Technique de Lutte contre le Dopage (French: Technical Commission for the Fight against Doping)
- Centrale Léréenne de l'Automobile (French automotive repair company)
- Centre Laser Dermatologique Aquitaine (French: Aquitaine Dermatologic Laser Center; Bordeaux, Aquitaine, France)
- Chip-Level Design Automation (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Country line dance, Country Kickers (Major Edwards School) NIGHT PROGRAM 6 p.