7 percent in 2010, the lowest rate since 1980, driven by a sharp drop in private saving (see the World Bank's "Turkey Country Economic Memorandum on Sustaining High Growth: the Role of Domestic Savings," March 2012).
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Country Economic Memorandum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Effluent Monitor
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring (EPA)
- Contract Electronics Manufacturer
- Contract Energy Management
- Contract Equipment Manufacturer
- Conventional Electron Microscope
- Cooperative Environmental Management
- Cost Engineering Model
- Cost Estimating Manager
- Cost Estimating Methodology
- Crash Energy Management (railroad safety protocol)
- Credential Evaluator Module
- Cryoelectron Microscopy
- Cube Environment Mapping (computer graphics)
- Culture Environnement Médias (French: Media Culture Environment)
- Cumulative Effects Model (environmental assessment)
- Cumulus Ensemble Model
- Currencies and Emerging Markets (various companies)
- Customer Engagement Manager
- Customer Experience Management (Total Quality Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The World Bank's Country Economic Memorandums for India however introduced the change in methodology several years earlier.