It all goes back to Bob Lee," said Ted Wright, president of Country Coach International, an owners' club with 2,600 members.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Country Coach International (RV manufacturer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Corps Commun d'Inspection (Joint Inspection Unit of the United Nations System)
- Corrado Club Italia
- Correct Coding Initiative
- Corrective Coding Initiative (medical billing)
- Corriente Comunista Internacional (Spanish: International Communist Current)
- Corrosion Control International
- Cortical Impact Injury
- Cost Construction Index
- Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.
- Cotton Council International
- Countrywide Credit Industries (California)
- Cour Canadienne de l'Impôt (French: Tax Court of Canada)
- Cours de Chefs et d'Instructeurs
- Crafts Council of India
- Cranio-Cervical Instability
- Creative Chemistry on the Internet
- Creative Commons International (various locations)
- Creative Communities Initiative (various locations)
- Creative Controls, Inc.
- Cricket Club of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
Country Coach International, a chapter of FMCA: Plaintiff alleges breach of contract.
Country Coach International Club, representing owners of the luxury motor coaches from across the country, donated more than $5,000 to the Children's Miracle Network at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Eugene.