The band hails from the Leicestershire villages of Blaby and Countest horpe - they met at Leysland high school and Countesthorpe community college.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Countesthorpe Community College (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1760 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Corruption and Crime Commission (Australia)
- Cost Category Code
- Costa Rica's Call Center
- Costa Rican Chamber of Construction
- Council of Conservative Citizens
- Councillors and Commission Chairs (International Union of Pure & Applied Physics)
- Counseling and Career Center (various schools)
- Counselling Code of Conduct (UK)
- Counter Counterfeit Commission
- Counter Culture Coffee (Durham, NC)
- Countryside Christian Church
- County Cricket Club (UK)
- Course Cost Code
- Covenant Christian Church (various locations)
- Covenant Christian Coalition (New York, NY)
- Covenant Coaching Circles
- Covenant Community Church (various locations)
- Cowiche Canyon Conservancy (Yakima, WA)
- Cox Customer Care Center
- CPU Clock Counter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Countesthorpe Community College Chamber Choir, whose student members are aged between 14 and 18, will be singing at St Andrew's church, Shilton, on Sunday, February 21 at 6.