RECENTLY I was rushed into the Countess of Chester Hospital in the early hours of the morning with a stroke down my left hand side.
What does COCH stand for?
COCH stands for Countess of Chester Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COCH
We have 1 other meaning of COCH in our Acronym Attic
- College of the Canyons Faculty Association
- Central Ohio Clean Fuels Coalition (est. 2002; now Clean Fuels Ohio; Columbus, OH)
- City of Chester Football Club (England)
- Committee on Campus Governance (Emporia State University; Emporia, KS)
- Conjugate Orthogonal Conjugate Gradient
- Cooperative Office for Call and Guidance (Islam)
- Central Oregon Community Hospital (Redmond, OR)
- Corinne and Christophe (website)
- Corvette Owners Club of Houston (Texas)
- Consortium for Computers in the Humanities/Consortium pur Ordinateurs en Sciences Humaines
- Central Oklahoma Clearing House Association
- Council of Condominium Homeowners Association (various locations)
- Confederation of Complementary Health Associations of South Africa (Constantia, South Africa)
- Commission on Christian Higher Education (Springfield, MO)
- Coordinating Center for Health Information and Service (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; also seen as CCHIS)
- Coordinating Center for Health Promotion (US CDC Research Center)
- Committee on Community Health Services (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Community Oriented Correctional Health Services
- Church of Christ Holiness USA
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief Inspector Darren Wareing, from the North Wales roads policing team, said a pedestrian had been struck by an HGV and was taken to the Countess of Chester hospital.
Naomi Hill died at the Countess of Chester Hospital in November after her mother, Joanne Hill, 31, took her to A&E.
The Countess of Chester Hospital had spent pounds 300,000 on the deep clean, which was completed on March 24.
The Countess of Chester Hospital closed a surgical ward last Thursday when 26 people fell ill with the stomach bug.
The Countess of Chester Hospital is preparing to refurbish theatres 5-9 and the central labour suite after the condition of the theatres was identified as a "high risk priority" by the trust.
A night worker dialled 999 and the victim was taken to the Countess of Chester Hospital.