Children that participated in a current food distribution program with Counterpart International (CPI), a non-governmental organization working in the northern Senegal region, were recruited to be in this study.
What does C INT stand for?
C INT stands for Counterpart International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Set of Complex Numbers (mathematics)
- Speed of Light
- symbol for the speed of light (in a vacuum, 299,792,458 meters per second)
- Transport (US military aircraft designation for transport aircraft since 1962)
- Undenominated US Stamp (20 cents, introduced 1 Nov 1981)
- Chartered Colourist
- Chevaliers de Colombe (French: Knights of Columbus; Canada)
- Conditioned Diphase (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Beijing Investment Promotion Bureau signed the memorandum of understanding in Beijing with its Singaporean counterpart International Enterprise Singapore, marking the first time the Chinese agency has entered into such an agreement with a foreign country.
Lelei LeLaulu, president of Counterpart International, a U.
Lelei LeLaulu, president of Counterpart International, speaking at a sustainable tourism conference in Nassau about an expected surge in tourism to Cuba.
A series of partnership agreements were signed by SCI with Friendship Force International, Counterpart International and the Australian Sister Cities Association.