8 Combined Arms Mar This will be a (FM 3-90) Countermobility 85 full revision that (FM 5-102) Operations includes the (FM 90-7) consolidation of FM 3-90, Tactics; FM 5-102, Countermobility; and FM 90-7, Combined Arms Obstacle Integration.
What does CTRMOB stand for?
CTRMOB stands for Countermobility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Club That Really Likes Anime
- Casino Theatre Restoration and Management, Inc. (est. 1992; Vandergrift, PA)
- Committee on Tariff and Related Matters (Philippines)
- Commodity Trading and Risk Management
- Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Critical Test Result Management (systems to ensure closed-loop communication of critical patient findings)
- Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority (toll road administrator)
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center (Carson City, NV)
- Christ the Rock Metro Church (Memphis, TN)
- Center for Terrorism Risk Management Policy (Rand Corporation; Arlington, VA)
- Cordless Telephone Range Measurement Performance
- Can't Talk Right Now
- Carta Tecnica Regionale Numerica (Italian: Regional Technical Paper Numerical Scale; cartography)
- Central of Tennessee Railway and Navigtion Company
- Certified Transport Registered Nurse
- Change That's Right Now, Inc (New York, NY phobia clinic)
- Clinical Trials Research Nurse
- Colorado Technical Recruiters Network
- Continuous-Time Recurrent Neural Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
170, Engineer Reconnaissance, reinforces the fact that geospatial engineering is an engineer capability in addition to combat (mobility, countermobility, and survivability) and general engineering skills.
The heavy BCT's combat organization normally includes two engineer companies to perform mobility (route clearance), countermobility (obstacle plan development), and survivability (fighting positions and protective emplacements) missions.
By generating NL protective and suppressive fires as well as special-purpose fires (incapacitants, countermobility and thermobaric effects), the FA will be poised to participate in all aspects of the future spectrum of conflict.
JP 3-15 added numerous appendices pertaining to mobility and countermobility capabilities, mining capabilities and countermeasures (it removes the term countermining), and improvised explosive device defeat.
Countermobility Countermobility, traditionally an engineering task, was another nonstandard mission for the BSB.