approach to counterinsurgency is failing, why the United States will nevertheless have to conduct counterinsurgency (COIN) operations in the future, and what COIN approach has worked in the past.
What does CINSGCY stand for?
CINSGCY stands for Counterinsurgency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cooperationne Italiana Nord-Sud (French)
- Cumberland Island National Seashore (wildlife preservation)
- CUSIP International Numbering System
- Canadian Indigenous and Native Studies Association (annual conference)
- Community Information Network for Southern Africa
- Consultores en Ingenieria, SA de CV (Mexico)
- Center for Integrative Natural Science and Mathematics
- Computer Information and Network Security Center (Depaul University; Chicago, IL)
- Center for Integrated Nano Science and Engineering (Maryland)
- Conception and Implementation of Nanoscale Spin Electronics (physics project; Ireland)
- Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies
- Conjunto Instrumental Nuestro Tiempo (Spanish: Our Time Instrumental Ensemble; Cuba)
- Conservation Intention
- Critical Incident Negotiating Team (various locations)
- Maximum Rainfall Interception Storage of Crop
- Combined In-Port Tactical Exercise
- Computational Intelligence and Informatics
- Cleaning Industry National Training Organisation (UK)
- Computer Innovations of North Texas (technology services; Lewisville, TX)
- Central Iowa Network Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Law's ascendance as a means of warfare is tied to the ascendance of counterinsurgency as a form of warfare.
Army and Marine Corps' 2007 Counterinsurgency Field Manual (CFM) and a timely reaffirmation of the fundamental ethics, humane idealism, and professional standards of anthropology.
Why is there an article telling you about a counterinsurgency (COIN) tactics field manual?