Guatemalan military and law enforcement personnel participated in counterdrug operations in Honduras, resulting in the interdiction of several tons of cocaine.
What does CDOPS stand for?
CDOPS stands for Counterdrug Operations (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Catholic Diocese of Ngong (Kenya)
- Certified Director of Nursing Administration
- Collaboration Data Object for NT Server (Microsoft)
- Camera Detected Offence Program (Queensland, Australia)
- Career Development Opportunity Program
- Cargo Distribution Optimization Program
- Catholic Diocese of Peoria (Peoria, IL)
- Chemical Dependency Outpatient Program
- Child Death Overview Panel (UK)
- Continuous Development and Operations Phase (satellite application facilities)
- Chamber Day on the Quad (University of California; Davis, CA; event)
- Cyclized Dopa Ortho Quinone (biochemistry)
- Commando Qualification Course (US DoD)
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- Canadian Deposit Offered Rate
- Canadian Dollar Offered Rate
- Center for Data and Outcomes Research
- Center for Disaster Operations and Response (Iowa Department of Public Health)
- Certificate of Deposit Offered Rate
- Colorado Department of Revenue
Samples in periodicals archive:
His Supply Officer tour was aboard USS Waddell (DDG-24), executing counterdrug operations missions before the ship was transferred to the Greek Navy in 1992.
4, Joint Counterdrug Operations JP 3-08, Interorganizational Coordination during Joint Operations JP 3-12, Cyberspace Operations JP 3-13, Information Operations JP 3-13.
That same month, and in keeping with the President's intent, Secretary of Defense Richard Cheney stated that counterdrug operations were now a part of DoD national security priorities.
It is just as important in peacekeeping, counterterrorism and counterdrug operations and disaster and humanitarian relief.
At any given time we're supporting counterdrug operations on one or two of the islands, working with local and state police and representatives of the DEA's marijuana-eradication program.
Guantanamo Bay Naval Station, which enjoys a lease with no termination date, serves as a logistics base for counterdrug operations and, increasingly, as an off-shore detention center.
Jones, who joined the Royal Navy in 1989, tins served in counterdrug operations and been assigned to posts from the Atlantic to the Adriatic as well as in security operations in the Persian Gulf with U.