Up next on the calendar is the Global Challenge Dubai, where $31,500 of the prize pool will be awarded to the winners of the Counter-Strike 1.
What does CS16 stand for?
CS16 stands for Counter-Strike 1.6 (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (computer game)
- Counter-Strike: Source (computer game)
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (video game)
- Commissaryman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Community School #1 (Mission Hills, KS; elementary school)
- Community Server 1 (internet)
- Computer Science 1 (class)
- Concurrent Session 1
- Counter Strike 1 (video game)
- Capability Set 2015 (US Army)
- Coli Surface Antigen 17
- Contracting Specialist, 1M (million)
- Carbon Disulphide
- Commissaryman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Cost Schedule Control System
- Counter-Strike 2 (video game)
- Creative Suite 2 (Adobe software)
- Crystal Square 2
- Custom SATCOM (Satellite Communications) Solutions (US General Services Administration)
- Contracting Specialist, 25K (thousand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's high-speed gaming servers now carry the Counter-Strike 1.
Highlights of the ESL Intel ASUS gamezone* Final games of the European chamionship in video games ESL European Nations Championship (overall 17,500 Euro prize money)* Start of the global league of eSports champions Intel Extreme Masters Season IV (overall 500,000 US-Dollar prize money)* Bundesliga for video games: Intel Friday Night Game of the ESL Pro Series Season 15 (overall 130,000 Euro prize money)* Final games of the European ESL Major Series Female in Counter-Strike 1.
Thousands of fans will watch Europe's best gamers in the disciplines World of Warcraft and Counter-Strike 1.