To illustrate, a quantum mechanical figure skater would have the uncanny ability to pirouette both clockwise and counter-clockwise simultaneously.
What does CCKW stand for?
CCKW stands for Counter-Clockwise
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CCKW
- Chichi Kallen Project (band)
- Climate Change Knowledge Portal (World Bank)
- Colourful Chiffon Kurung Peplum (clothing; House of Jazaba)
- Chua Chu Kang Primary School (Singapore)
- Colorectal Cancer Knowledge Questionnaire (educational assessment tool)
- Canadian Chinese Kuo Shu Federation
- Chua Chu Kang Secondary School (Singapore)
- Concerned Citizens of King Township (Canada)
- Cruyff Courts KNVB Velden (Dutch: Cruyff Courts (Royal Netherlands Football (Soccer) Association) Fields Foundation)
- C - designed in 1941, C - conventional cab, K - all-wheel drive, W - dual rear axles (General Motors nomenclature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using a 5/16-in hex wrench, set the track tension by turning the tensioner screw counter-clockwise until the bottom edge of the small idler wheel is halfway between the track guide lugs.
Users can choose clockwise or counter-clockwise elevating.
211], should have been reproduced 90 degrees counter-clockwise and all images on pp.
The Bobcat 442 features an advanced steering system that uses pilot-operated hand levers and foot pedals allowing for precise, independent control, even in counter-clockwise operation.
The desired motor position, entered from the front panel of the vi, is continuously compared to the current position of the motor obtained from synchro, and the difference between the two positional information is used to control the clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation of the motor.