We went to war to counter weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) that did not exist.
What does CWMD stand for?
CWMD stands for Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWMD
We have 4 other meanings of CWMD in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Waste Management Conference
- Canadian Women Motorcross Club
- Center for Wireless and Mobile Computing (East Carolina University; Greenville, NC)
- Certified Workplace Money Coach (LFE Institute)
- Condensed World Mission Course (est. 1994)
- Conejo Women's Medical Center (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction (US DoD)
- Computers Want Me Dead (band)
- Conventional Weapon(s) of Mass Destruction
- Conventional Weapons Management and Disposal
- Chronic Wound Management Decision Tree
- Commission on World Mission and Evangelism (World Council of Churches)
- Cumbria Waste Management Environment Trust
- Canadian War Memorials Fund (est. 1916; Canada)
- Capital Works Management Framework (Australia)
- Charlotte Wilson Memorial Fund (Enfield, England, UK)
- Christopher Wallace Memorial Foundation (est. 1997)
- Close Wealth Management Group (UK)
- Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi
- Civil War Maps of Georgia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics for the initial funding will focus on the following areas of technical challenge: counter weapons of mass destruction, network sciences, energy and power management, quantum information sciences, human sciences, science of autonomy, information assurance, biosensors and bio-inspired systems, information fusion and decision science, and energy and power management.