23 ( ANI ): The Assam Rifles has been training its commandos in Tripura for counter insurgency operations in the northeast.
What does COIN stand for?
COIN stands for Counter Insurgency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COIN
We have 38 other meanings of COIN in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Operative Identification Nexus (Battle Zone)
- Common Operator Interface for Navy (US Navy)
- Community of Interest Network
- Community Online Information Network
- Composite Organic-Inorganic Nanoparticle
- Composites Optimized by Infusion through Nanotubes
- Conference on Optical Internet
- Conflict of Interest/Noticeboard (Wikipedia)
- Converted Organics, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Coordination, Organizations, Institutions, and Norms in Agent Systems (workshop)
- Counterinsurgency Aircraft
- Counterinsurgency Operations
- County of Oxford Integrated Network
- Customer Order and Invoicing System
- Conference on Optical Internet and Australian Conference on Optical Fiber Technology
- International Conference on Optical Internet and Next Generation Network
- Coordinadora de Organizaciones Indígenas-Campesinas de Bolivia (Spanish: Coordinator of Indigenous and Peasant Organizations of Bolivia)
- Constructive Incremental Cost Model (software engineering)
- Cooperación Indígena para el Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Indigenous Cooperation for Integral Development; Guatemala)
- Cultural Objects in Networked Environments
Samples in periodicals archive:
ZARANJ (PAN): A senior counter insurgency official and two employees of national security directorate have been killed in separate incidents of violence in the western province of Farah, officials said on Tuesday.
Taliban are limited geographically and do not have the ability to overrun the state as he told the American viewers in a news channel interview that economic development and bolstering Islamabads counter insurgency capability can effectively stem the Talibanisation.