What does CMCA stand for?
CMCA stands for Council-vertified Microbial Claims Adjuster (American Council for Accredited Certification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCA
We have 53 other meanings of CMCA in our Acronym Attic
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene
- Countermeasure Command and Control
- Canadian Media Circulation Audit (formerly Verified Circulation)
- Center for Maine Contemporary Art
- Central Masters Swim Association
- Centre Musical Côte d'Azur (French: Côte d'Azur Musical Center)
- Certified Manager of Community Associations
- Cheyenne Mountain Charter Academy (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Consejo Monetario Centroamericano
- Constructionman Apprentice, Construction Mechanic Striker (Naval Rating)
- Cruise Missile Carrier Aircraft
- Central Maine Client Advisory Committee
- Crisis Management Center Augmentation Cadre (US FEMA)
- Cape May County Art League (New Jersey)
- Canadian Management Centre of American Management Association International
- Cape May County Association of Realtors (Clermont, NJ)
- Caisse Mutuelle Complémentaire d'Action Sociale (French: Social Action Supplementary Mutual Fund)
- Capital Markets Credit Analysts Society Inc.
- Centre for Molecular and Cellular Biology (Australia)
- Centre Musical Caluire Bissardon (French music school)