org The Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) is a non-profit organization that makes grants, holds workshops (with speakers' presentations available), and sponsors research and publications of interest to records managers and archivists.
What does CLIR stand for?
CLIR stands for Council on Library and Information Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLIR
We have 21 other meanings of CLIR in our Acronym Attic
- Calculator Link Information Processing System
- Chemical List Index and Processing System
- Clientless IP Service Selection
- Climate Information and Prediction Services (WMO)
- Communications Link Interface Planning System (US DoD)
- Colorado Linux Info Quest
- Contact Lens Impact on Quality of Life (eyes)
- Calling Line Identification Restriction (phone number blocking)
- Calling Line Identity Restriction
- Connected Line Identification Restriction
- cross-language information retrieval
- cross-lingual information retrieval
- Closed-Loop in Reactor Assembly
- Closed-Loop Infrared Countermeasures
- Calling Line Identification Restriction Override (telecommunications)
- Carcinoma Lobulare in Situ (oncology)
- Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Solutions (Philippines)
- Classe d'Intégration Scolaire (French: School Integration Class)
- Clear Lake Intermediate School (Houston, TX)
- Closed-Loop Instrument System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, DC: Digital Library Federation and Council on Library and Information Resources.