The following week at the Council on Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standards annual meeting, the remote calibration process was repeated from the NIST Administration Building.
What does CIRMS stand for?
CIRMS stands for Council on Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIRMS
We have 3 other meanings of CIRMS in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut Interlocal Risk Management Agency
- Counties of Illinois Risk Management Agency (insurance)
- Centro Interdipartimentale per la Ricerca in Medicina Molecolare (Italian: Interdepartmental Center for Research in Molecular Medicine)
- Centre for International Research in Music Education (Roehampton University, UK)
- Centre International de Recherches Médicales de Franceville (French; Gabon)
- Corona Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Fertility (California)
- Center for International Research on MicroMechatronics
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Music Media and Technology (McGill University; Canada)
- Consortium for Integrated Climate Research in Western Mountains
- Community Insurance and Risk Management Specialist
- Carpathia Intelligent Routing Network (Carpathia Hosting, Inc.; Virginia)
- Center of Industrial Relations and Negotiations (est. 2003; Greece)
- Clinical Information Resource Network
- Club Italiano Razze Nordiche (Italian: Italian Club of Northern Breeds; est. 1976; Milan, Italy)
- Commanders Information Reporting Network
- Community Informatics Research Network (est. 2003)
- California Inland Region of Narcotics Anonymous
- Compagnie d'ingenierie pour les reacteurs sodium
- Centro de Investigacion de Recursos Naturales y Medio Ambiente (Peru)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Council on Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standards (CIRMS) held its ninth annual meeting at NIST in late 2000.