THE PERMANENT COUNCIL of the Organization of American States (OAS) welcomed Honduran president Manuel Zelaya Rosales to its protocolary session on February 19.
What does COAS stand for?
COAS stands for Council of the Organization of American States
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COAS
We have 17 other meanings of COAS in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Observations Access Service
- Coarse/Crew Optical Alignment Sight
- College of Art and Sciences
- College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences (Oregon State University)
- Complete Ophthalmic Analysis System
- Condition and Operation Advisory System
- Confessions of A Shopaholic (movie)
- Congregational Order of the Avenging Saviour
- Continuity of Operations - Alternate Site
- Cooperadora de Acción Social (Argentina)
- County of Oxford Archery Society
- Course Optical Alignment Sight (NASA)
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Crew Optical Alignment Sight
- Custom Office Administrative Service
- Coalition of African Organizations for Food Security, Sovereignty and Sustainable Development (Dakar, Senegal)
- Council on Aging of St. Lucie (St. Lucie County, FL)
- Comments on Astrophysics and Space Physics (journal)
- Coastal Observation and Seabird Survey Team
- Cache On A Stick (SRAM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 the Permanent Council of the Organization of American States (OAS) issued Resolution 822, giving the green light for 2003 elections and the resumption of foreign aid to the hemisphere's poorest nation.