The 20-member Muhammad Ali Center Council of Students (MACCS) contributed ideas for exhibits and educational programs.
What does COS stand for?
COS stands for Council of Students (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COS
We have 327 other meanings of COS in our Acronym Attic
- Corona Oxide Semiconductor
- Coronary Obstructive Syndrome
- Corporation for Open Systems
- Corps Support
- Cosine (mathematics)
- Cosmic Origins Spectrograph
- Cost Of Sales
- Cost of Service
- Cray Operating System
- Credit Ombudsman Service (dispute resolution; Australia)
- Critical Occupational Specialty (US DoD)
- Critical Operational Specialties
- Culling of Stratholme (World of Warcraft; gaming)
- Cult of Slaanesh (gaming, Warhammer)
- Current Operations Section
- Customer of Size (overweight passenger requiring two economy-class airline seats)
- Customer Order System
- Customer's Own Stock (FedEx Kinko's)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increasingly disturbed by the racist element in the Minutemen, she wound up moving to Berkeley and joining the national council of Students for a Democratic Society.