Founded in 1933, the Council of State Governments is the nation's only organization serving all three branches of state government.
What does COSG stand for?
COSG stands for Council of State Governments
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COSG
We have 12 other meanings of COSG in our Acronym Attic
- CGI (Common Gateway Interface) Open Source Federation
- Child Outcomes Summary Form (various locations)
- Children of Sikkim Foundation (orphaned children fund)
- City of San Francisco (California)
- Conejo Open Space Foundation (est. 1995; Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Council of Saskatchewan Forest Industries (Canada)
- Cambridge Occupational Safety Group (UK)
- Coming Out Support Group (University at Buffalo; Buffalo, NY)
- Committee on Seismology and Geodynamics
- Contingency Operations Support Group (USAF)
- Cuba Organic Support Group (est. 1997; UK)
- Committee on State Government Affairs (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Conference on Student Government Associations (Texas A&M University)
- Commercial Overprint Society of Great Britain (UK)
- Council of Student Government Presidents
- Committee of Seven for Garosian Unification (Star Wars)
- Committee for Occupational Safety and Health
- Committee on Occupational Safety and Health
- Committee on School Health
- Control of Substances and Hazards
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Council of State Governments, a region-based forum on public policy, expanded its lease at 100 Wall Street to 17,000 s/f.
Conference of Mayors, the Council of State Governments, the National Association of Counties, the International City/County Management Association and the National Conference of State Legislatures to host a briefing for congressional staff on the need to reallocate spectrum to public safety in order to build a nationwide public safety communications network.
org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Emily Ramshaw The newly insured Texans would be covered by a combination of Medicaid and a state health insurance exchange, with the bulk of the state's spending hike related to increased Medicaid costs, according to the study, which included five states and was sponsored by the Council of State Governments.
In June, the Council of State Governments Justice Center's Justice Reinvestment Initiative reported that leaders in Ohio and North Carolina met to debate and enact legislation to reduce recidivism and boost confidence in public safety efforts.
The Council of State Governments has released A Survey of State Disability Policy 2010, which presents examples of state policy related to disabilities, a selection of state programs and initiatives, descriptions of select federal policy, and primary source documents.
SB 500 was based on the work of the Council of State Governments Justice Center.