She successfully facilitated the development and implementation of a national employment network for people who are blind in collaboration with the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation.
What does CSAVR stand for?
CSAVR stands for Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CSAVR in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Secretaries Australia Ltd (Sydney, NSW, Australia)
- Center for the Study of Active Volcanoes (University of Hawaii)
- Chief of Staff Aviation
- Chief Sanus Audio Visual (Milestone Audio Visual Technologies; Savage, MN)
- Club Sportif d'Annecy-Le-Vieux (French sport club)
- Combat System Alignment Verification (Aegis)
- Compañía Sud Americana de Vapores (Chilean Shipping Company)
- Czech Science Advanced Views (journal)
- Company Sponsored Additional Voluntary Contribution (pension scheme)
- Civil Service Additional Voluntary Contribution Scheme (Whitehall, London, UK)
- Center for Service and Work (Lewis & Clark College)
- Center for the Study of the American West (Texas A&M University)
- Child Care Statewide Administration on Web (Wisconsin Department of Children and Families)
- Close Support Assault Weapon
- Commander's Situational Awareness Workstation
- Computer Science Annual Workshop
- Computer Security Architecture Workshop
- Conquest Surveillance and Warning System (Conquest Innovations, LLC)
- Cryptologic Support to Amphibious Warfare
- Coalition for Safe and Appropriate Winter Sports (Reno, NA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This partnership, formed at the national level by the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA), the National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE) and the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation (CSAVR) continues today.
Following enactment of the Rehabilitation Act of 1978, which required that people with severe disabilities receive priority for vocational rehabilitation services provided under the federal-state system, the National MS Society advocated for increased VR services to people with MS and entered into an agreement with the Rehabilitation Services Administration and the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation to increase access for people with MS.
On February 2, 1996, the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) and the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation (CSAVR) signed an agreement to streamline the vocational rehabilitation (VR) program.
Method The Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation (CSAVR) Research Committee and the National Council of State Administrators of the Blind (NCSAB) reviewed and approved, with no substantive changes, the proposed survey.