With BAT forced to sit on the sidelines, groups such as the Freedom of Commercial Speech Trust, representing the media and marketing industries, the South African Chamber of Business, the American Chamber of Business and the Council of South African Banks, fought against the proposed advertising ban.
What does COSAB stand for?
COSAB stands for Council of South African Banks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Company of Science & Art
- Computational Social Aggregation
- Coordinator of Student Activities
- Coptic Orphans Support Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Corps Service Area
- Cost-of-Service Analysis
- Council of State Archivists
- Court of Special Appeals (Maryland)
- Council of State Administrative Agencies
- Council of Subject Associations in Art and Design
- Canadian Open Systems Applications Criteria
- Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community
- Charity of Sean Anthony Cononie (Hollywood, Florida a group of service agencies)
- Church of Service and Charity (Hollywood, Florida)
- Coalition of Service and Charity (Foundation; Florida)
- Cometary Sampling and Composition (experiment)
- Conférence des Organes Spécialisés dans les Affaires Communautaires (French: Conference of Community and European Affairs Committees of the Parliaments of the European Union)
- Conferenza degli Organismi Specializzati Negli Affari Comunitari ed Europei dei Parlamenti dell'Unione Europea (Italian: Conference of Community and European Affairs Committees of the Parliaments of the European Union)
- Coalition of Service and Charity Amazon Protection Agency (Hollywood, Florida)
- Charity of Sean Anthony Cononie Homeless Emergency Management Team (Hollywood Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Council of South African Banks (COSAB), financial institutions lost nearly Rl40m in robberies last year -- R31.