Changes in the demographics and size of the professional workforce can also be understood by examining Council of Social Work Education (CSWE) annual reports, Statistics on Social Work Education.
What does CWSE stand for?
CWSE stands for Council of Social Work Education (accreditation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWSE
We have 1 other meaning of CWSE in our Acronym Attic
- Conrades-Wetherell Science Center (Ohio Wesleyan University; Ohio)
- Child Welfare Services Case Management System
- Centennial Water and Sanitation District
- Conference of Water, Sewerage & Drainage Authorities
- Charles W Sandmann DOS Protected Mode Interface (DOS extender)
- Christian Weaker Section Development Society (UK)
- Centre for Women's Studies in Education (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Certified Wireless Security Expert
- Chairs for Women in Science and Engineering (Canada)
- Child Welfare Service Employee (license)
- Chicago West Side Entrepreneurship Center
- Coastal Waccamaw Stormwater Education Consortium (South Carolina)
- Carl Wieman Science Education Initiative (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Committee on Women in Science, Engineering and Medicine (National Research Council)
- Church World Service Emergency Response Program
- Canada Wide Science Fair (Canada)
- Central Washington State Fair
- Coal-Water Slurry Fuel (clean coal technology product)
- Continuous Wave Stepped Frequency
- Council of Western State Foresters (National Association of State Foresters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A COLLABORATION between the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE) and the Association for the Advancement of Social Work with Groups (AASWG) began in 1994, in recognition of the need to learn more about the state of group work education in social work and to find ways to strengthen this curriculum component.
Focused on the practical, the exercises apply policy statements by the Council of Social Work Education and the National Association of Social Workers, applies human rights principles into social work practice, and provide analytical tools for major human rights themes with an interactive approach.