The chamber has already distributed a circular in this respect, which was issued by the Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry on the instructions of the Interior Ministry.
What does CSCCI stand for?
CSCCI stands for Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSCCI
We have 3 other meanings of CSCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Support Call Center
- Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
- Contractor Software Configuration Control Board
- Contractors Safety Council of the Coastal Bend (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Civil Society Coalition on Climate Change
- Center for the Study of Child Care Employment (University of California Berkeley)
- Contingency Satellite Configuration Control Element
- Chambre Syndicale du Carreau Céramique de France (French ceramic tile union)
- Camarines Sur Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Cadlan, Pili, Camarines Sur, Philippines)
- Colorado Springs Chinese Cultural Institute (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Computer Supported Co-operative Construction Management
- Central States Consortium of Colleges & Schools
- Combat Systems Casualty Control System
- CSC Consulting Services (various locations)
- Cal State Central Credit Union
- Cascade & Columbia River Railroad
- Center for the Study of Communication-Design (Osaka University; Japan)
- Centre for Sustainable Community Development (Canada)
- Community Supervision & Corrections Department (Harris County, Texas)
- Cordry Sweetwater Conservancy District (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a latest notification to the Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry, the Ministry asked the Council to inform all importers of Japanese consumer goods, on the necessity of conducting tests so as to examine that these are free from any radioactive contamination.
Prominent Saudi businessman Saleh Kamel, who is chairman of the Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry (CSCCI), proposed the appointment of an international consultancy firm to find solutions for the kingdom's labour problems.
Al-Jeraisy, a prominent businessman based in Riyadh, had headed the Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
Summary: Riyadh, Dhu Al-Qa&'dah 22, 1431, Oct 30, 2010, SPA -- The Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry will celebrate here on Sunday the establishment of Saudi-Chinese Business Council which coincides with a visit of a Chinese delegation comprised of about 100 personalities, including.
The Minister was accompanied by President of Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry Saleh bin Abdullah Kamel, who is also President of Jeddah's Chamber of Commerce and Industry as well as the Chamber's male and female members.
Summary: Riyadh, May 24, 2010, SPA -- The National Industrial Committee of Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry expressed today its thanks to and appreciation of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud for increasing the capital of Saudi Industrial Development.