Second, does the search firm used by the internet HIP provider belong to The Council of Property Search Organisations (CoPSO)?
What does COPSO stand for?
COPSO stands for Council of Property Search Organisations (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COPSO
- Collaborative Project Support Environment
- Council on Post-Secondary Education
- Croydon Outdoor Pursuits and Social Events Club (UK)
- Constructive Phased Schedule and Effort Model (software engineering)
- Children of Prisoners Support Group (Australia)
- Code of Practice for Schools
- Certificate Of Personnel Security Investigation, Clearances & Access
- Collège des Praticiens Spécialistes en Information et Communication Médicales (French)
- Community Outreach and Partnerships in Service-Learning (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Community Project Support Organization
- Current Operations Officer (US Marine Corps)
- Canadian Organization of Professional Secret Shoppers
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- Committee of Presidents of Statistical Societies
- Committee on Port Safety and Security (now Community Outreach Promoting Energy; California)
- Community Outreach Promoting Safety and Security (now Community Outreach Promoting Emergency Preparedness, Santa Monica, CA)
- Confederation of Postgraduate Schools of Surgery (UK)
- Council of Presidents of Statistical Societies
- Center on Personnel Studies in Special Education (partnership between the University of Florida and Johns Hopkins University; Gainesville, FL)
- Captain of the Port (US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Hoyle, chairman of the Council of Property Search Organisations, points out that around 45% of the search business has been lost by town halls in the last seven years to private firms, largely because of poor town hall service levels.
X-Press Legal Services, which serves solicitors and conveyancing specialists throughout the North West, has been appointed executive member of The Council of Property Search Organisations (CoPSO), the trade body now working with the government on its plans to reform the purchasing of property.