CONGU - the Council Of National Golf Unions - have taken steps to deal with the first problem by ruling that nine-hole club competitions can count for handicap purposes.
What does CONGU stand for?
CONGU stands for Council of National Golf Unions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coordinción de ONG y Cooperativas
- Consul General
- Conference on Geoinformatics Applications
- Confederation of Garment Exporters of the Philippines
- Congressional Interest
- Conference of Non-Governmental Organizations in Consultative Status with the United Nations (semi-official body within the United Nations)
- Council of Non-Governmental Organizations
- Council for Non-Governmental Organisations in Malawi
- College of Nursing and Health (Wright State University; Dayton, OH)
- Congenital Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
- College of Nursing and Health Professions (study concentration; miscellaneous universities)
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Care of the Next Infant (UK)
- Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (Italian Olympic Committee)
- Common Nighthawk (bird species Chordeiles minor)
- Cost Of Non-Investment
- Coordinadora Nacional Indigena y Campesina (Guatemala)
- Coude Near Infrared Camera
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even those who never compete in club competitions or who only play nine-hole tournaments will be able to benefit from the tireless efforts of The Council of National Golf Unions (CONGU) .
Meanwhile, England have been put on the spot by an announcement by the Council of national Golf Unions that the home international matches are to be played at Portmarnock between September 10-12.