A statement to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said: "The discussion will be attended by the President of the IHEC.
What does CoMin stand for?
CoMin stands for Council of Ministers
This definition appears frequently
- County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency (New York)
- Commander, Middle East Forces (US DoD)
- Consejo Mexicano de Investigación Educativa (Spanish: Mexican Council for Educational Research; Mexico)
- Consejo de Ministros de Economía de Centroamérica (Guatemala)
- Commission des Forêts d'Afrique Centrale (French: Commission for the Forests of Central Africa)
- Companhia Mineradora de Minas Gerais
- Corpus of Mycenaean Inscriptions from Knossos (ancient Aegean tablets)
- Commandant Militaire (French)
- Computer Integrated Learning
- Coherent Optical Multiple-Input Multiple-Output
- Conference of Ministers of Information of Non-Aligned Countries
- Compagnie Minière d'Akouta (French)
- Commander in Chief
- Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company of Canada
- Commander, Mine Warfare Command
- Communist Infiltration (FBI surveillance project)
- Communications Intelligence
- Communications Intercept (less common)
- Communications Intelligence Advisory Tasking Message
- Communist International (Also CI or Third International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Council of Ministers has appreciated the Ministry of Education and the role being played by teachers in preserving the distinguished level of the Sudanese Certificate.
| JEDDAH, Sept 10 (KUNA) -- Saudi Council of Ministers on Monday recondemned continuous acts of violence against the Syrian people considering them "crimes against humanity".
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Council of Ministers decided on Thursday to provide Libya with all technical assistance to get rid of its chemical stockpile, according to a statement released from the office of spokesperson Ali al-Dabbagh.
These choices reinforce the position of Morocco as a country that has succeeded to manage the global crisis and that has made the right choice while taking into consideration the developments and changes related to the approval of the new Constitution, the choice of reforms and the preservation of key economic and financial balances, said to the press Mezouar, who presented Friday in Rabat, the outline of the proposed Finance Bill 2012 to the Council of Ministers chaired by HM King Mohammed VI.
During the meeting, participants heard a briefing on the implementation of decisions taken at previous meetings of the Interstate Council of EurAsEC, got acquainted with the work of the Coordination Commission for the methodical forensic examination under the Council of Ministers and other matters related to its activities.
ANKARA, Apr 26, 2011 (TUR) -- Turkish State Minister & Deputy Prime Minister Cemil Cicek said that the Council of Ministers would be reformed to maintain a more productive and influential policy, adding that the ministries of state would be abolished.