The farm is also looking for people with a business background to help on the council of management.
What does COM stand for?
COM stands for Council of Management (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COM
We have 299 other meanings of COM in our Acronym Attic
- Contamination Monitor
- Continuation Of Message (ATMF)
- Continuous Opacity Monitor (environment)
- Contrat d'Objectifs et de Moyens (French: Contract Objectives and Means)
- Conventiei Organizatiilor de Media (Romanian)
- Cookie of the Month (various companies)
- Corporal of Marines
- Cost Of Manufacture
- Cost of Money (finance)
- Council of Mages (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Owen, who runs the 20-cow Trefaldwyn pedigree herd at Foel, near Welshpool, has already served on society's council of management for four years.
One of Scotland's leading stockmen, Jimmy Wilson, of Barnyards, Mintlaw, near Peterhead, has been elected chairman of the British Charolais Cattle Society's council of management.