What does CLOVE stand for?
CLOVE stands for Council of Local Organizations for Volunteer Enhancement (Mankato, MN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Close This Office
- Currently Logged on User Credentials
- Cloud Logic to Optimize Use of Defense Systems
- Case Law on UNCITRAL texts
- Citizens Lowering Our Unfair Taxes
- Citizens of Louisville Organized and United Together (Louisville, KY)
- City of London Office Unit Trust (est. 2000)
- Coalition of Large Ohio Urban Townships
- Cooperation and Linking Offer Unbeatable Transactions (agribusiness conference)
- Creative Labels of Vermont Inc.
- Congenital Lipomatous Overgrowth, Progressive, Complex and Mixed Truncal Vascular Malformations, and Epidermal Nevi Syndrome
- Common Low-Observable Verification System
- City Leicester Oxford Warwick Network (mathematics academic interchange network; UK)
- Clandestine Liberators of Oppressed Wimpy Nations (military slang/humor)
- Class Orientation With (Petri-) Nets
- Crazy Lunatics of the Wild North (gaming)
- Children Learning Other Ways Naturally
- Cross-Layer Optimized Wireless Networks Symposium
- C-Type Lectin-Like Protein
- Cable Labeling Project