WHERE: Southeast corner of Congress Avenue and Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago WHO: CAIR-Chicago, Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago, Interfaith and Interethnic Coalition CONTACT: CAIR-Chicago Executive Director Ahmed Rehab, 312-212-1520 or 202-870-0166, E-Mail: arehab@cair.
What does CIOGC stand for?
CIOGC stands for Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coordinadora Integral de Organizaciones Económicas Campesinas (Joint Committee of Campesino Economic Organizations)
- Calgary International Organ Foundation (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Ceres Institute of Organic Farming (Uganda)
- China International Optics Fair (trade show)
- Chronic Isolated Organic Form
- Computers in Our Future (California Wellness Foundation)
- Centro Integral de Orientación Familiar Arquidiosesana (Guatemala church)
- Conseil International des Organisations de Festivals de Folklore et d'Arts Traditionnels (French: International Council of Organizations of Folklore Festivals and Folk Arts; est. 1970)
- Centro Italiano Opere Femminili Salesiane (Italian)
- Central Islamic Organisation of Guyana (Georgetown, Guyana)
- Chartered Institute of Journalists (UK)
- Centrum Informacji O Ksiazce (Polish: Book Information Center)
- Chartered Institute of Linguists (UK)
- Coherent Imaging Optics, Ltd. (Coherent, Inc.)
- Common Interface Object Language
- Cyber India Online Limited (news site)
- Cybermedia India Online Ltd
- Classified Interrelated Object Model (computing)
- Closed Intraocular Microsurgery (microsurgery within the eye)
- Council of Islamic Organizations of Michigan
Samples in periodicals archive:
asp); The Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago (http://www.
Ever since Mujahid emigrated from Pakistan in 1981, he has been a leader in Muslim and interfaith communities, serving on both the Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago and the Council for a Parliament of the World's Religions.