[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Zaher Sahloul, chair of the Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago (CIOGC), said: "It is a great day for people of faith and for Illinois Muslims.
What does CIO stand for?
CIO stands for Council of Islamic Organizations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIO
We have 211 other meanings of CIO in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive, Independent and Objective (financial consulting)
- Confederation of Indian Organisations (est. 1975)
- Congress of Industrial Organizations
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (the prior half of the AFL-CIO, 1936-1955)
- Contacts Interviews Orders
- Continuous Improvement Opportunity
- Conventional International Origin
- Coordination, Implementation and Operation
- Corporate Information Office
- Corporate Information Officer
- Credit Industriel de l Ouest (French: Western French Bank)
- Crying It Out (child care; parenting)
- Cut It Out
- Chief Information Officer (Clinger-Cohen) Act
- Chief Information Officer - Executive Board
- Chief Information Officer - Solutions and Partners
- Central Indiana Operator's Association
- Centre International d'Opportunités d'Affaires
- Classical IP over ATM
- Coal India Officers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Talot Othman, of the Council of Islamic Organizations, viewed the initiative as "a gift of God" and noted that Catholics and Muslims comprise almost half of the world's population today.