What does COINN stand for?
COINN stands for Council of International Neonatal Nurses, Inc. (Edmond, OK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- County of Oxford Integrated Network
- Customer Order and Invoicing System
- Conference on Optical Internet and Australian Conference on Optical Fiber Technology
- International Conference on Optical Internet and Next Generation Network
- Coordinadora de Organizaciones Indígenas-Campesinas de Bolivia (Spanish: Coordinator of Indigenous and Peasant Organizations of Bolivia)
- Constructive Incremental Cost Model (software engineering)
- Cooperación Indígena para el Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Indigenous Cooperation for Integral Development; Guatemala)
- Cultural Objects in Networked Environments
- Concurrency in Enterprise Systems (International Workshop)
- Centro Odontológico Integrado de Nova Friburgo (Portugese)
- Counter Insurgency Operation
- Counter Insurgency Operations (various armed forces)
- Constructores Industriales Peruanos SA (Spanish)
- Center of Integrated Nanomechanical Systems (University of California, Berkeley)
- Commerce Online Information Network System
- Commercial Operations Integrated System
- Communications and Information Systems
- Community of Interest Network Service
- Community On-Line Intelligence System