Sheikh Mohamed Khalifa, the Council of Imams and Preachers of Kenya secretary, spoke against the alleged conversion.
What does CIPK stand for?
CIPK stands for Council of Imams and Preachers of Kenya
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIPK
We have 1 other meaning of CIPK in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Intellectual Property, Innovation and Health
- Centre for Intellectual Property and Information Law (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Canadian Independent Production Incentive Program (discount film agreement)
- Corrections Integrated Program Information System (Wisconsin)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Integration Staff (Department of Defense)
- Cognitive Information Processing/Information Theory
- Centro Interactivo Poder Joven (Spanish: Youth Empowerment Center Interactive Blog)
- Canadian Institute for Peace, Justice and Security (University of Regina)
- Calcium Independent Protein Kinase
- CBL (Cobalamin)-Interacting Protein Kinase
- Contemporary Issues in Partial Knee Arthroplasty (international conference)
- California Interfaith Power and Light
- Center for Intellectual Property Law
- Central Images Picture Library (UK)
- Central Islip Public Library (Central Islip, NY)
- Centre for Public and International Law (Australia)
- Colloque International de Paléographie Latine (French: International Symposium of Latin Palaeography)
- Commercial Invoice and Packing List
- Commonwealth Institute for Parent Leadership (est. 1983; Lexington, KY)
- Chemical, Industrial & Pharmaceutical Laboratories
Samples in periodicals archive:
Head of the Council of Imams and Preachers of Kenya Sheikh Mohamed Dor said the move would encourage youngsters to have premature sex.