TyFLyS (CyHAN)- Georgia has always played a stabilizing role in the South Caucasus, President Mikheil Skashvili said at a joint briefing with the President of the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly (PACE) Jean-Claude Mignon at PACE Winter Session.
What does COEPA stand for?
COEPA stands for Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COEPA
- Computer Engineering (also seen as CE)
- Center of Excellence in Nursing Education
- Centralized Order Entry Pharmacy
- Centre d'Orientació Educativa i Professional (Catalan: Center for Educational and Professional Orientation; Andorra)
- Centre of Expertise in Photonics (University of Adelaide Defence Science and Technology Organisation; Australia)
- College of Engineering, Pune (est. 1954; India)
- Community Outreach and Education Program (various universities)
- Council of Eminent Persons (Haiti)
- Government College of Engineering, Pune, India
- Coptic Orthodox Electronic Publishing Australia (Sydney, Australia)
- Colorado Estate Planning and Probate
- Committee for Organizing Engineering Professional Practice (est. 1982; Ministry of Works and Housing; Bahrain)
- Comparability of the Operation and Evaluation Protocols
- Conseil Ontarien d’Évaluation des Qualifications (French: Qualifications Evaluation Council of Ontario; education)
- Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research (now Center of Outcomes and Evidence; US DHHS; Rockville, MD)
- Central Office Equipment Report
- Centre for Ocean Energy Research (Ireland)
- Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (New Zealand)
- College of Engineering Roorkee (India)
- Commission on Ethnic Relations (International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A statement by the ministry recalled that Monitoring Committee of the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly (PACE) requested in April 2009 the Venice Commission to investigate to ascertain if Turkey is in accordance with European standards by not recognizing the legal personality of religious communities in Turkey and investigate the issue of Greek Orthodox Patriarch's right of using the title of "ecumenical".
Summary: Foreign Minister Mourad Medelci met Saturday in Algiers the president of the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly, Luis Maria De Puig, with whom he broached bilateral cooperation issues.
Thompson, Torture Taxi: On the Trail of the CIA's Rendition Flights (Hoboken: Melville House Publishing, 2006); Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights, "Alleged Secret Detentions in Council of Europe Member States," Information Memorandum II (January 22, 2006), available at <http:// assembly.