the Central Board for Accreditation of Health Institutions (CBAHI), the Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (CCHI), the German Health Care Export group, the Illinois Office of Trade and Investment, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (SAGLIKSA) and New Medical Technologies.
What does CCHI stand for?
CCHI stands for Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHI
We have 9 other meanings of CCHI in our Acronym Attic
- Cheatham County Historical and Genealogical Association (Ashland City, TN)
- Canadian College of Holistic Health (Ontario, Canada)
- Central City Hospitality House (San Francisco, CA)
- Christ Church Haywards Heath (UK)
- Continuum Center for Health & Healing (New York, NY)
- California Center for Health Improvement
- Cambridge Cap Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Central Cities Health Institute (Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools; Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Centre Culturel et Humanitaire International (French: International Humanitarian and Cultural Center)
- Compendium of Clinical and Health Indicators (National Health Service; UK)
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Centre for Complementary Healthcare Integrated Medicine (Thames Valley University, London, England)
- Community Childhood Hunger Identification Project
- Coordinating Center for Health Information and Service (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; also seen as CoCHIS)
- Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (aka Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology)
- Certification Committee for Healthcare Information Technology
- Community Church Hong Kong
- Consumer Council of Hong Kong
- Canadian Cyber Hockey League
- Center for Community Health Leadership (Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions, Inc.; Raleigh, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All private healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia, targeting insured patients must be licensed by the Ministry of Health and then accredited by the Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (CCHI).
About Alef Publishing and Media Alef Publishing and Media was established in 2007 and has a current client list which includes SABIC, Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities (SCTA), Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (CCHI), Olayan Financial Company and the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI).