In addition, the Signal Lessons Learned Process added an additional step, Phase 3 that includes a Council of Colonels for issues that require leadership approval that may affect the Army or various branch proponents.
What does CofC stand for?
CofC stands for Council of Colonels
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CofC
We have 8 other meanings of CofC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Ohio F Body Association (car enthusiast group; Columbus, OH)
- Central Oklahoma F-Body Association (car enthusiast group)
- Certificate of Conformance
- Chamber of Commerce
- Champion of Champions (philatelic competition for national winners)
- Church of Christ
- College of Charleston
- Consumption of Fixed Capital
- Container on Flatcar (US DoD)
- Corps of Commissionaires (Canada and UK)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
- Council of Fresno County Governments (California)
- Clearance of Flight Control Laws Using Optimization (EU)
- Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation
- China Oil and Food Corporation (est. 1952; Beijing, China)
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union
- Committee of the Dee (UK)
- Contracting Officer's Final Decision
- Cost of Financial Distress
Samples in periodicals archive:
In actuality, the RCC is the new name for the combined Council of Colonels and Council of Command Sergeants Major (CSMs).
Council of Colonels The challenge of trying to make the multicomponent processes of the TSC work involves all EAC TSCs and a multicomponent council of colonels at the senior levels of the Army.
The ENFORCE Council of Colonels met on the afternoon of 21 April 2009.
The Council of Colonels was conducted differently this year.