The 45th session of the Executive Office of the Council of Arab Ministers Responsible for the Environment (CAMRE) kicked off at the headquarters of the Arab League here on Saturday with chairman of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME) Prince Turki Bin Nasser Al-Saud presiding.
What does CAMRE stand for?
CAMRE stands for Council of Arab Ministers Responsible for the Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAMRE
- C.A. Muller Radio Astronomy Station (Dwingeloo, Netherlands)
- Computer-Assisted Mapping and Records Activities System
- Counter Artillery and Mortar Radar Acquisition Simulation
- Central Asian Media Resource Center (Kyrgyzstan)
- Chattanooga Area Model Railroad Club (est. 1969; Chattanooga, TN)
- Club Auto Moto Rétro Chartres (French vintage automobile and motorcycle club; Chartres, France)
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research Center
- Central Africa Mineral Resources Development Centre (research/training lab; Brazzaville, Congo)
- Center for Alternative Medicine and Research and Education (Harvard Medical School; also seen as CAMR)
- Classic-Antique-Muscle-Race-Exotic (vehicle classifieds website)
- Carbon in the Amazon River Experiment
- Canadian Alternative Medicines Research Institute (British Columbia, Canada)
- Capital Markets Research Institute (Japan)
- Center for American Muslim Research and Information (New York, NY)
- Centre for Advanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (New Zealand)
- Communication and Media Research Institute (Westminster, UK)
- Canada Alberta Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund
- Coastal and Marine Resources Information System (Australia)
- Computer Aided Mapping and Resource Inventory System (software)
- Canadian Association of Marketing Research Organizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also reviewed the strategies of environmental protection adopted by Council of Arab Ministers Responsible for the Environment (CAMRE) in the Abu Dhabi Declaration of 2001, that advocated an institutional approach to deal with the question of the environment, and finally recommended a pan Arab cooperation to deal with the question of the environment.