The revision process began in 2004, when the AIA solicited industry feedback on the 1997 A201 family of documents from more than a dozen industry groups, including the Associated General Contractors, the Associated Specialty Contractors, the American Subcontractors Association, the Associated Builders and Contractors, the Council of American Structural Engineers, the National Association of State Facilities Administrators, the Commercial Owners Association of America, the American Council of Construction Lawyers, and attorneys from Division 2, and 12 of the American Bar Association's Forum on the Construction Industry.
What does CASE stand for?
CASE stands for Council of American Structural Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASE
We have 234 other meanings of CASE in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Awards in Science and Engineering
- Coordinated Air-Sea Experiment
- Coordinating Agency for Supplier Evaluation (industrial coalition; Hot Springs, AR)
- Copy and Selectively Edit
- Copy and Share Everything
- Copy And Share with Everyone
- Copy and Steal Everything
- Corps And Subordinate Echelons
- Corps Area Support Element
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- Counsel Automated Systems Environment
- Counselling Assistance to Small Enterprises (Canada)
- Countywide Anti Substance-Abuse Efforts
- Cultural Arts and Special Events (various organizations)
- Customer Application Support Engineer
- Customs-Approved Area for Storing Exports (New Zealand)
- Cysteic Acid separating the dye and the SE
- Computer-Aided System Engineering and Analysis
- CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) and Schools Early Action (Australia)
- Canadian Aboriginal Science and Engineering Association