Thankfully some small but effective relief is available in the United States courtesy of the Council for the National Interest Foundation (CNIF), an independent non-profit concern that provides information and analysis on the Middle East and its relationship to the United States.
What does CNIF stand for?
CNIF stands for Council for the National Interest Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNIF
We have 2 other meanings of CNIF in our Acronym Attic
- Converged Network Impairment Emulator (Spirent Communications; Rockville, MD)
- Central Nova Industry Education Council (Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Compagnie Nationale des Ingénieurs et Experts Forestiers et des Experts en Bois (French: National Society of Professional Engineers, Forest Surveyors and Wood Experts)
- Caisse Nationale des Industries Électriques et Gazières (French: National Fund for Electricity and Gas Industries)
- Centre National Interprofessionnel de l'Économie Laitière (French: National Interprofessional Center for the Dairy Economy, France)
- China National Institute for Educational Research
- Californium Neutron Irradiation Facility
- Central North Island Forests
- Cheek-to-Nose Interpolation Flap (dermatology)
- Conseil National des Ingénieurs Français (French: National Council of French Engineers)
- Central North Island Forestry Partnership (New Zealand)
- Centro Nacional de Informação Geográfica (Portuguese: National Center of Geographic Information; now Sistema Nacional de Informação Geográfica)
- Childbirth Nurses' Interest Group (now Maternal Child Nurses' Interest Group; Canada)
- China Nuclear Industry Group
- Community Networking Infrastructure Grant (Canada)
- Conseil National de l'Information Geographique (French: Commission on National Geographic Information; France)
- California Nations Indian Gaming Association
- Canadian National Institute of Health
- Center for Neurofeedback and Integrative Health (Paramus, NJ)
- Committee on Narcotics Intelligence Issues
Samples in periodicals archive:
based group, the Council for the National Interest Foundation, has asked its supporters to volunteer to join the Lebanese convoy.