org Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation [CAEP].
What does CAEP stand for?
CAEP stands for Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAEP
We have 37 other meanings of CAEP in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Alternative Education Program (at-risk students)
- Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians
- Centro de Apoyo a la Educación Popular (Spanish: Center for Popular Education Support; Bolivia)
- Certificat d'Aptitude à l'Education Préscolaire (French: Certificate in Early Childhood Education; Senegal)
- Certificat d'Aptitude a l'Exercice de la Profession
- China Academy of Engineering Physics
- Classification by Aggregating Emerging Patterns (computer theory)
- Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection (ICAO)
- Communicating for Agriculture Education Program
- Computer-Aided Electronic Packaging
- Centre d'Achèvement et d'Essais des Propulseurs et Engins (French, Missile Test Facility)
- Center for Applied Environmental Public Health (Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana)
- China Association of Environmental Protection Industry
- Conferencia de la Asociación Española para la Inteligencia Artificial
- Center for Applied Ethics and Professional Practice (Newton, MA)
- Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research
- Centre for Alternative Economic Policy Research (Australia)
- Comprehensive Adverse Event and Potential Risks (clinical drug trials)
- Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
- Committee on Accreditation for Evaluation of Quality (Montreal, QC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/statesuperintendent/news Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.