A recently formed coalition of Internet pharmacies called the Council for Responsible Telemedicine makes the same claim, as long as the prescriptions are not for emergency conditions and are not for narcotics or controlled substances.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Council for Responsible Telemedicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 325 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Continuously Regenerated Trap
- Continuously Regenerating Technology
- Contract Repair Team
- Contractual Risk Transfer (legal liability)
- Control Receiver-Transmitter
- Control Room Technologies
- Controlled Room Temperature
- Copyright Royalty Tribunal
- Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Corporate Roundtable