What does CRSQA stand for?
CRSQA stands for Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Colorado Rock-Fall Simulation Program (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Combat Readiness Storage Program
- Common Review and Salary Program (Sprint)
- Computer Resources Support Plan
- Consumables Readiness Spares Package (US Air Force)
- Center for Risk Science and Public Health (George Washington University; Washington DC)
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Interpretive Association (California)
- Commercial Remote Sensing Program Office (US NASA; Mississippi)
- Commission for the Recognition of Specialties and Proficiencies in Professional Psychology
- Creation Research Society Quarterly
- Center for Radiophysics and Space Research (Cornell University; Ithaca, New York)
- Centre for Rural Social Research (Australia)
- Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees (Geneva Conventions)
- Cysteine-Rich Scavenger Receptor Superfamily
- Changjiang River Scientific Research Institute (China)
- Can't Remember Stuff Syndrome (polite version)
- Center for Reform of School Systems (Houston, TX)
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist
- Clinical Research Seminar Series