The events will be held in conjunction with the 2004 Council for Optical Radiation Measurements (CORM) meeting, "Advances in Color and Appearance Metrology," on May 12-14 at the same venue.
What does CORM stand for?
CORM stands for Council for Optical Radiation Measurements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CORM
We have 10 other meanings of CORM in our Acronym Attic
- Comparative Ophthalmic Research Laboratories
- Comparative Orthopedic Research Laboratory
- Consolidated Observation Requirements List (NOAA)
- Corel Corporation (stock symbol)
- Corporate Options Review Limited
- Council of Regional Librarians (Canada)
- Christ Our Redeemer Lutheran School (Aurora, CO)
- Center of Reproductive Medicine (Texas)
- Commission on Roles and Missions of the Armed Forces
- Controlled Oxidation of Radioactive Metal
- Client-Oriented Research Management Approach
- Complete Relaxation Matrix Analysis
- Canberra Off Road Model Car Club (Australia)
- Corporate Membership Grade of the Institute of Information Management
- Cornell Mixing Zone Model
- Corrosion Monitoring Systems
- Cortical Maps of Resistive Anisotropic Networks
- Committee on Research Materials on Southeast Asia
- California Ocean Resources Management Program (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Coastal Ocean Research and Monitoring Program (University of North Carolina Wilmington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DMATS initiative was received enthusiastically by industry representatives at recent technical conferences sponsored by the Society for Imaging Science and Technology, the International Society for Optical Engineering, the International Commission for Illumination, the Council for Optical Radiation Measurements, and the Society for Information Display.