Council for National Policy Revenue: $1,976,747 The Council for National Policy exists to do just one thing: organize meetings of right-wing operatives, Religious Right leaders and wealthy business interests at posh hotels around the country to share ideas, plot strategy and vet GOP presidential candidates.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Council for National Policy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 195 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Consejo Nacional de Prensa (Guatemalan Journalist Association)
- Consejo Nacional de Produccion (Spanish: National Production Council, Costa Rica)
- Constructions Nancéiennes de Pesage (French construction equipment company)
- Constructivist Narrative Perspective (psychology)
- Continued Next Post
- Continuous Negative Pressure
- Controlled Negative Pressure
- Corbett National Park (India)
- Corporate Network Product
- Council for National Parks (UK)
- Council of Nurse Practitioners
- Counter Narcotics Program
- Coupon Next to Product
- Covenant Network of Presbyterians (San Francisco, CA)
- Covered in the Next Post (chat abbreviation)
- Cuerpo Nacional de Policía (Spain's national police force)
- Customer Net Price
- Customer Not Present (credit cards)
- Cut and Paste
- Donald C. Cook Nuclear Plant (Indiana Michigan Power Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In October 2010, Religious Right godfather Tim LaHaye addressed the Council for National Policy about his goals for education.
Even more ominously, Promise Keepers is related--through Dobson, Robertson, and others--to the secretive Council for National Policy, which seeks political power.
Dobson received a top award from the secretive Council for National Policy (CNP) during a closed-door meeting in early October.