The International Investment Bank was founded in 1970 by countries of the former Council for Mutual Economic Assistance.
What does COMECOM stand for?
COMECOM stands for Council for Mutual Economic Assistance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Committee on Missionary Evangelism (Baptist mission agency; est. 1968)
- Committee on the Middle East (Washington, DC)
- Community-Oriented Medical Education
- Central Oklahoma Metropolitan Environmental Association (Midwest City, OK)
- Committee on the Medical Effects of Air Pollutants
- Comptoir Minier des Exploitations du Burundi (French: Counter Mining Operations in Burundi)
- College of Medicine Education Center (Florida and Connecticut)
- Commission on Missing and Exploited Children (Memphis, TN)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employees Charitable Campaign
- Commission des Episcopats de la Communauté Européenne
- Council for Mutual Economic Assistance
- Combined Map and Electronic Display
- Commonwealth Edison
- Communication for Education and Development (Association for the Development of Education in Africa Working Group)
- Conference of Ministers of Education of the African Union
- Commander, Central Mediterranean Area
- Commander, Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Consejo Mexicano para el Desarrollo Sustentable (Mexican Council for Sustainable Development)
- Commerce Electronic Data Interchange
- Commander, Northeast Mediterranean Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CEFTA, aimed to boost economic contacts afflicted by the disintegration of the Council for Mutual Economic Assistance (CMEA), was gradually joined by other countries of the former Eastern Bloc.