The International Investment Bank was founded in 1970 by countries of the former Council for Mutual Economic Assistance.
What does CMEA stand for?
CMEA stands for Council for Mutual Economic Assistance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMEA
We have 42 other meanings of CMEA in our Acronym Attic
- Cystoid Macular Edema
- Contrast Medium-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- California Music Educators Association (aka California Association for Music Education)
- Canadian Music Educators' Association
- Cellular Message Encryption Algorithm
- Certified Machinery Equipment Appraiser
- Colorado Music Education Association
- Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act 0f 2005
- Conservatoire de Musique d'Expressions Artistiques (French: Conservatory of Artistic Musical Expressions)
- Council for Mutual Economic Aid
- Construction and Mining Equipment Association of Australia
- Centre de Microscopie Électronique Appliquée à la Biologie (French: Center for Electron Microscopy Applied to Biology)
- Committee for Minority Ethnic Anglican Concerns
- Centre de Management Europe Amérique Latine (French: Europe Latin America Management Center)
- Conservation and Management of the Eastern Arc Mountain Forests (Tanzania)
- Consortium for Middle Eastern and African Studies (Canada)
- Contemporary Music Events and Artist Services (UK)
- Centre de Médecine Esthétique de Boucherville (French: Boucherville Center of Aesthetic Medicine; Boucherville, Quebec, Canada)
- Centre Missionnaire Évangélique de Bretagne (French: Evangelical Missionary Centre of Brittany; Plounévézel, Brittany, France)
- Connecticut Medical Examining Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CEFTA, aimed to boost economic contacts afflicted by the disintegration of the Council for Mutual Economic Assistance (CMEA), was gradually joined by other countries of the former Eastern Bloc.