The Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC) were ready to licence an ABS from October 6 and a conveyancing practice in Leicester has become the first organisation to gain one.
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for Council for Licensed Conveyancers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 481 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Content Life Cycle
- Content Literacy Continuum (various locations)
- Continuously Linked Commodity Contracts
- Contract Logistics Center
- Convention Liaison Council
- Convention on Civil Liability
- Corporate Leadership Council
- Corporate Learning Course
- Corporate Litigation Counsel
- Corporate Lodging Consultants (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Debby Cassapi, Shirley Turner, Cheryl Halsall and Richard Espley received their licences from Victor Olowe, chief executive of the Council for Licensed Conveyancers, after three years of study on the company's own in-house Osmosis course.
The Conveyancer of the Year award went to Cath Tucker of Emyr Pierce & Co Solicitors - presented by Alistair Guthrie of the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
CONSIDER contacting the Council for Licensed Conveyancers (01245 349599).