Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation * Credits awarded for "real world" experience * Little or no academic work * Minimal professor interaction * Payment of a flat fee for the certificate * Students can earn a certificate unusually quickly * The school's mailing address is a post office box or suite number.
What does CHEA stand for?
CHEA stands for Council for Higher Education Accreditation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHEA
We have 33 other meanings of CHEA in our Acronym Attic
- Continuing Health Education
- Council for Human Ecology (Kenya)
- Council on Higher Education
- Culture, History and Environment (University of Wisconsin)
- Switzerland (ISO Country code)
- California Health Executives Association
- Canadian Home Economics Association
- Chartered Economic Analyst
- Christian Home Educators Association
- Commonwealth Hansard Editors Association (UK)
- China Household Electrical Appliances Association
- Comprehensive Health Education Advisory Council (Vermont)
- County Health Executives Association of California
- Christian Home Educators Association of Collier County (Florida)
- Christian Home Education Association of Central Texas
- Council for Higher Education in Art and Design (UK)
- Christian Home Educators Association of Greater Durham (North Carolina)
- Complete Heal (Everquest, gaming)
- Centre des Hautes Études sur l'Afrique et l'Asie Modernes (French: Center for Advanced Studies on Africa and Modern Asia)
- Canadian High Energy Astrophysics Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
org, are available from the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The Council for Higher Education Accreditation has awarded the 2010 CHEA Award for Outstanding Institutional Practice in Student Learning Outcomes to the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith, one of four institutions in the nation and the only Arkansas university to receive one of the awards in 2010.
Now The Council for Higher Education Accreditation (www.
January 24-28, 2005 Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) 2005 Annual Conference Phoenix Phone: (202) 955-6126 E-mail: chea@chea.
org Recognizing Organizations Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) -- www.