What does CFRD stand for?
CFRD stands for Council for Food Research and Development (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFRD
We have 13 other meanings of CFRD in our Acronym Attic
- Cornwall Fisheries Resource Centre (Cornwall, UK)
- Cronulla Fisheries Research Centre (Australia)
- Cyanide Free Romania Coalition (Romania)
- Cyclic Flow Reversal Combustion
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Consortium
- Collaborative Family Registry for Colorectal Cancer Studies
- Center for Fisheries Research and Development
- Community and Family Resources Department
- Concrete Faced Rockfill Dam
- Confidential, Formerly Restricted Data
- Cystic Fibrosis Related Diabetes
- Read Destructive Coupling Fault
- Consolidated Farm and Rural Development Act
- Central Florida Regional Data Center (university center)
- Computer Forensics Research and Development Center (Utica College; Utica, NY)
- Centre for Faculty Resource Development in English (India)
- Cystic Fibrosis-Related Diabetes Mellitus
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Development Program
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Epoxy
- Center for Rural Entrepreneurship (Lincoln, NE)