This partnership, formed at the national level by the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA), the National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE) and the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation (CSAVR) continues today.
What does CORE stand for?
CORE stands for Council On Rehabilitation Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CORE
We have 254 other meanings of CORE in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Response Program
- Continuous Observation & Risk Evaluation
- Controlled Requirement Expression (software)
- Conventional Operational Readiness Exercise
- Corporate Responsibility Bill (UK)
- Corporate Responsibility Coalition (UK)
- Corrected Overall Reference Equivalent (ITU-T)
- Cosmic Orgone Engineering
- Cost Oriented Resource Estimating
- Council Of Registrars
- Creating Opportunities and Resources for Educators
- Core - Inspection Repair Maintenance (Core-Irm.com)
- Computational Research and Education for New and Emerging Technologies (Marshall University; Huntington, WV)
- Clinical Outcomes in Routine Evaluation-Outcome Measure
- Contingency Response-Ocean Terminal Team
- Control and Optimisation for the Russian Electrical Power Network
- Country Recovery Information System
- Construction, Operation and Reciprocal Easements Agreement
- Coreference Resolution for Extracting Answers (est. 2005)
- Cognition Oriented Emergent Behavior Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
References National Council on Rehabilitation Education Committee on Undergraduate Education.
National Council on Rehabilitation Education (1990).
The Council on Rehabilitation Education (CORE) has provided standards for the inclusion of multicultural issues in rehabilitation counselor education programs as a part of its accreditation standards (CORE, 1991).