Presenting the paper, chair of the IOTI Council of Registrars Dr Derek O'Byrne said: "The sector has always recognised the need to provide the widest possible alternatives to learners.
What does CORE stand for?
CORE stands for Council Of Registrars
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CORE
We have 254 other meanings of CORE in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Response Element (MTMC)
- Contingency Response Program
- Continuous Observation & Risk Evaluation
- Controlled Requirement Expression (software)
- Conventional Operational Readiness Exercise
- Corporate Responsibility Bill (UK)
- Corporate Responsibility Coalition (UK)
- Corrected Overall Reference Equivalent (ITU-T)
- Cosmic Orgone Engineering
- Cost Oriented Resource Estimating
- Council On Rehabilitation Education
- Creating Opportunities and Resources for Educators
- Core - Inspection Repair Maintenance (Core-Irm.com)
- Computational Research and Education for New and Emerging Technologies (Marshall University; Huntington, WV)
- Clinical Outcomes in Routine Evaluation-Outcome Measure
- Contingency Response-Ocean Terminal Team
- Control and Optimisation for the Russian Electrical Power Network
- Country Recovery Information System
- Construction, Operation and Reciprocal Easements Agreement
- Coreference Resolution for Extracting Answers (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two year seat went yesterday to Amadeu Abril i Abril, one of the most vocal participants at the public ICANN meetings and a lawyer working for Nominalia, a Spanish-based registrar, which is part of the Council of Registrars (CORE), an effort born out of ISOC back in 1997, which became one of the first five accredited registrars chosen by ICANN in June.
com, Council of Registrars (CORE), France Telecom and Melbourne IT.
The two companies, the Council of Registrars (CORE) and PGMedia, which trades under the name of Name.